TrailMix 2.0 has just been approved and is now available for download. This is a free update for all existing users.
TrailMix 2.0 sports a brand-new interface with optimization for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, HealthKit integration, and much more.
Fully updated for iOS 8
• HealthKit integration: TrailMix can automatically export your steps and workouts as Health data, with metadata for Total Steps Taken
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Updated audio engine improves reliability on new devices
• Fresh new look: a flatter, simpler appearance throughout
• Fully scalable graphics deliver a perfect look for each resolution
Improved cruise feature
• Plus and minus buttons now appear when using the cruise feature to allow you to more easily set the pace while running
• Tap to enable cruise at your current pace
• Improved performance: better battery life, faster launch, faster browsing
• Redesigned playlist engine
• Bug fixes
Fasten your laces, TrailMix 2.0 is about to hit the App Store! It will include a fix for a critical bug affecting iPhone 6 / 6 Plus users, as well as a completely redesigned interface, full HealthKit integration, improved cruise feature, and more.
Since this update includes a critical bug fix, I’ve requested an expedited review from Apple. The app should be available to you shortly.
This will be a free update for all existing TrailMix users. If you buy TrailMix Pro now you will receive the update for free when it is available.
Thanks for checking out the new website! We recently moved to a new host and will be adding more content to the site soon.
The old website had to be removed unfortunately due to a break-in attempt. With a new host at WP Engine the website should be much more secure now, however it will take some time before the new website is filled out. Thanks for your patience!
Migrating to a new host give us an opportunity to freshen up the layout with the “Adventurous Pro” theme by Catch Themes. This is a fully responsive layout that looks great on desktop or mobile.
Feel free to leave a comment letting us know what you think of the new layout, or if there is any specific information you’d like us to add to the website.