After clearing a few hurdles the latest version of TrailMix is almost here. Bringing you the amazing Pace Playlist feature, this version expands on the solid foundation of version 2.0 and brings TrailMix to an entirely new level.
Here’s what you can expect:
- The all-new Pace Playlist feature allows you to easily make a playlist containing songs at or near the pace you determine. A new speed picker lets you easily select the center BPM for a pace playlist. Then the app finds songs that will match your speed, and puts them into a playlist for you.
- A built-in range of +/- 10% above and below the center BPM is used to build the playlist.
- When you’re using the speed picker, an animated stick figure will run or walk at the speed you’ve selected. This allows you to visually determine what speed will be perfect for your next workout. (This feature is present on iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus and iPod touch 5G but not on iPhone 4S)
- A brand-new Swift scanning engine scans your music library quickly and efficiently. It’s the same rock-solid accuracy you’ve come to expect from TrailMix, now delivered over four times faster.
- Over 100 songs per minute on iPhone 4S/iPod touch 5G, with even faster speeds on any newer device.
- Works on all the latest supported devices (iOS 8 compatible).
- No network connection required.
For iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus users, this update will include a fix for the speedometer visual glitch that occurred on these devices after the resolution was increased. Apologies for the instability caused by this glitch – hope you like the new version better.