- Use your existing music library.
- Adjust the tempo of any song to match your cadence.
- Let TrailMix detect your cadence automatically.
- Automatic BPM detection that just works.
- Reliable and accurate.
- A “cruise” feature lets you set the tempo manually.
The basic TrailMix app is currently free and has all the features you need to get started. As of version 3, we’ve rebuilt the audio engine from scratch and significantly improved the audio quality, compared to previous versions of the app.
The enhanced TrailMix Pro upgrade provides an exceptional experience. It’s also available as an in-app purchase. The flagship feature of TrailMix Pro is Magic Shuffle, which gives you the best of both worlds: your songs at any speed, plus a dynamic “Next Up” queue that reacts to your movement. This works especially well for those with larger music libraries (more than 50 songs on your device).
The Pro version includes everything in the base version, plus:
- Magic Shuffle plays songs that match your cadence automatically. If you’re into interval training or other activities with a wide variety in stride rate, our Magic Shuffle feature is sure to impress. It activates whenever you change tracks.
- Cadence Playlist easily creates playlists with songs near a particular cadence. Helps organize larger music libraries. (In TrailMix 3.0, this feature is an enhanced version of the Next Up queue, active while Magic Shuffle is on.)
- Average Cadence displays your average speed in steps per minute at the end of an activity.
These three features are exclusive to our Pro offering. The flagship Magic Shuffle feature is sure to come in handy for those with longer playlists and larger music libraries. And the Average Cadence feature can help find your baseline cadence, a valuable piece of information for runners looking to improve their form.
$7.99, or equivalent amount in other currencies