TrailMix 3.0.3 is now available to download. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
TrailMix 3.0 is now available for download.
TrailMix 3.0 delivers upgraded audio and a refined interface. Includes all-new time stretching, dynamics processing, and more.
• Redesigned audio playback, improving the overall sound quality.
• Accessibility improvements.
• The “Done? See your stats” banner now shrinks when Cruise Control is active.
• Added a playback destination control and an upcoming song list to the dashboard.
• Restored a speedometer indicator that points to the original BPM.
• Updated interface for larger screen sizes.
• Performance optimizations.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
TrailMix 3.0 will deliver upgraded audio and a refined interface, with all-new time stretching, dynamics processing, and more. The update is tentatively slated for a June 2020 release, and official release notes will be available at that point. Thanks for all your support!
- Reimagined Pace Playlist
- Redesigned Audio
- Large Title Support
- Improved Accessibility
- Next Up Queue
- Playback Destination
- Free Cruise Feature
- All-new Time Stretching
- Pro-grade Audio Limiter
- Exceptional Audio Quality
Music in video is “Above All Things” by Die Hard Productions, at 112 BPM. Used under license from PremiumBeat.
Video made with FL Studio ZGameEditor Visualizer plugin
Effect author credits:
BallZ, HUD Prefab, HUD Grid – Rado1
ItsFullOfStars, BoxedIn – Jph Wacheski http://jph_wacheski.itch.io/
FourCornerGradient – Cynex
Ascii – movAX13h Adapted from: https://www.shadertoy.com/view/lssGDj
TextTrueType – Ville
After clearing a few hurdles the latest version of TrailMix is almost here. Bringing you the amazing Pace Playlist feature, this version expands on the solid foundation of version 2.0 and brings TrailMix to an entirely new level.
Here’s what you can expect:
- The all-new Pace Playlist feature allows you to easily make a playlist containing songs at or near the pace you determine. A new speed picker lets you easily select the center BPM for a pace playlist. Then the app finds songs that will match your speed, and puts them into a playlist for you.
Fasten your laces, TrailMix 2.0 is about to hit the App Store! It will include a fix for a critical bug affecting iPhone 6 / 6 Plus users, as well as a completely redesigned interface, full HealthKit integration, improved cruise feature, and more.
Continue Reading →
Thanks for checking out the new website! We recently moved to a new host and will be adding more content to the site soon.
The old website had to be removed unfortunately due to a break-in attempt. With a new host at WP Engine the website should be much more secure now, however it will take some time before the new website is filled out. Thanks for your patience!
Migrating to a new host give us an opportunity to freshen up the layout with the “Adventurous Pro” theme by Catch Themes. This is a fully responsive layout that looks great on desktop or mobile.
Feel free to leave a comment letting us know what you think of the new layout, or if there is any specific information you’d like us to add to the website.